Biedrība “Jelgavas Roņi’’ , Reg.Nr.40008103595 , Kr.Barona 5-36, Jelgava , LV-3001, Latvia, mob. +371 29242520, tel./faks +371 63081254
- Terms and conditions stated below govern your use of the www.jelgavasroni.lv website on registration for the Winter Swimming (further WSWCup) and general use of the www.jelgavasroni.lv website.
- By using our website, you agree with our terms and conditions completely. In case of disagreement with any part of the terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- „Jelgavas Roņi Cup” – Winter Swimming World Cup (further WSWCup) is an event created and governed by the International Winter Swimming Association (further IWSA). The rights to take on championships was granted to Jelgava city Latvia, with the Jelgavas Roņi Winter Swimming Club (Reg.Nr.40008103595, Kr.Barona 5-36, Jelgava, LV-3001,LATVIJA) as main organizers.
- To be eligible on using our website you must:
– Be 18 years old in order to register and able to make payment (accounts created for winter swimmers of age groups A1 and A2 according to IWSA age category classification and paid by person of older age are allowed).
– Complete the registration process by verifying your email and providing true, complete and up to date information.
– Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- The Term begins when you register for WSWCup and continue as long as you use the website. By clicking the button and entering your username means that you’ve “officially” signed the Term.
- Terms may be changed at any time by the IWSA board members. You will be informed by email given to your prior registration, in case changes occur.
Account and password
- If you register with our website, you will be asked to enter your email and password.
- You must keep your password confidential and you are responsible for any account you have access to. In case of any unauthorized use of your account, you must inform us immediately via contact forms available on our website or using our social media.
- We don’t have access to your password and can only reset it for you in case you have forgotten it or lost.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website. In case of failure keeping you account secured, you may be liable for any losses arising from such a failure.
Payment and refunds
- All payments are made and processed via Maksekeskus AS or PayPal. We do not store any of your credit card information.
- All payments are accepted in Euros (EUR).
- Refunds during the registration periods are made by contacting email@example.com 20 days until the date of the WSWCup event (i.e., due to illness, unable to make a date etc.). Starting from the date of the WSWCup event, registration fee will not be refundable.
- Participation fee prices:
– Base price for individual swims fee (25m, 50m, 100m, distances) is 15 EUR.
– Base price for individual swims fee (Relay 4x25m swim distances) is 25 EUR.
– Base price for individual swims fee (450m distance) is 20 EUR.
– Base price for individual swims fee (non-time „a Dip”, 25m, 50m, distances) is 5 EUR.
– Base price for gala ticket fee is 25 EUR.
16. If you are still looking for more information than you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org